In my latest column for The Huffington Post, “The Media’s Double Standard for Israel,” I argue that the American media too often places disproportionate attention on the flaws of radical Israeli extremists, failing to report them in the context of Israel’s broad and loving embrace of progressive values.
Click here to read “The Media’s Double Standard for Israel.”
Whether or not you agree with me, I’d love to hear your point of view. And I’m excited to report that — thanks to the trailblazing technology of a Lexington-based startup, Punndit.com — today, I will be engaging in an interactive video debate with the RP Nation.
That means you! Please watch my video below, and underneath the video are instructions on how you can use the camera on your computer to record your 30 second take on the issue. And I will respond in kind.
Sound fun? Or at least worth trying? Watch below and join in!
Now it’s your turn:
- When you are ready to begin your recording, click on the “Rec” button at the far left of the red line under the video. (The red line is called the “PunnBar”)
- If this is your first time at Punndit, you will be prompted to sign in through Facebook or Twitter.
- The Record button will change to a “Stop” button after recording begins. Clicking on Stop will end the recording and begin playback of the recording for you to review.
- To submit your video then click the “Post and Save” button that will appear.
- Your punns (videos) are limited to 30 seconds, so there’s a countdown recording clock that will show you how long your recording is running.
- You can type in a title for your video response that will show in the PunnBar just below your thumbnail picture.
- Be sure to share your video response with your friends through the social networking buttons available after your recording is finished.
Click here for a full set of instructions.