Originally aired on February 26, 2013
If politics is just like show business, Ashley Judd’s possible run for senate could be a success. What does it take to make the transition and will we take her seriously?
Hosted by Abby Huntsman
- Ben Jones (New York, NY) Former Actor; Former Georgia Congressman
- Bill Lacy (Olathe, KS) Director of The Dole Institute of Politics at the University of Kansas; Former Presidential Campaign Manager for Fred Thompson
- John S. Thomas (Los Angeles, CA) Political Strategist and Consultant
- Jonathan Miller @RecoveringPol (Lexington, KY) Former Kentucky State Treasurer
- Scott Blakeman @scottblakeman (New York , NY) Political Comedian