A study found that Detroit’s declining population, decimated economy and chaotic administration has led to its dysfunction. How can the city turn itself around?
Originally aired on February 26, 2013
- Adam Zemke @adamzemke (Ann Arbor, MI) Michigan State Representative
- Jeff Smith @JeffSmithMO (Montclair, NJ) Assistant Professor in the Urban Policy Graduate Program at the New School; Former State Senator for Inner City St. Louis
- John Celock @JohnCelockHP (Washington, DC) HuffPost State Government Reporter
- John Patrick Leary (Detroit, MI) Asst. Professor of American Literature
- Stefen Welch @stefenj (Detroit , MI) Partner Coordinator at Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation